* Liam (Bribie Island) - “Your place is awesome. Thank you for giving me an easy to manage haircut. I really like the tropical vibe, water-features and I now know about Feng Shui”.
* Nathan (Redcliffe) - “Have never had such a good haircut as it’s so easy to maintain each day. Thank you”.
* Ian (Burpengary) - “The haircut you did for me last week was the best I have ever had. Good to get an appointment at short notice also”.
* Peter (Morayfield) - “Enjoyed the atmosphere Saturday night. We really like our haircuts. Where does that unusual music come from? All of us will be back regularly from now on”.
* Matt (Northgate) - “I appreciate the service you offer. It’s convenient and I get my hair cut for a good price. $10 is too cheap”.
* Tyson (formerly Burpengary, now Melbourne) - “Just paid $27 for a haircut and I think it took them about 8 minutes. It made me remember your great craft of hair cutting. Not only
cause you do a great job but because the atmosphere in your Salon is second to none. Your business is a hidden treasure in Burpengary and it’s realized when you pay top dollar for an
ordinary haircut. Will be coming to your Salon each time I visit family in Queensland. Thanks for looking after my hair and image so well for the last 4 years”.
* Doug (Petrie) - “I’m happy with the haircuts at your place. Thanks for looking after my friends recently at very short notice. All are happy with their Haircuts and they have sent
others to your shop. You deserve to do well”.
* William (Narangba) - “I just wanted to say yours is the best place to get a haircut. I always seem to get a style which people at work comment on”.
* John (Logan, formerly Caboolture) - “I moved to the South side of Brisbane. I recently got a haircut at a local hairdresser. It was not the same. I’ll make the trip to Burpengary from now on”.
* Brian (Redcliffe) - “My new hairstyle has got many comments and I like how you shaped the sides. I will be back soon”.